The Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced the recruitment of 249 Head Constables (GENERAL DUTY). Through this article, we are going to inform you about Online CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Date, Eligibility Criteria, and Recruitment Process.
CISF Recruitment 2022
Good news for many sportsmen and women because Directorate General The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is to recruit 249 sportsmen and women as head constables. The online application process for the post of CISF Head Constable has already started and the last date of application is 31st March 2022.
Numerous athletes have golden opportunities to establish themselves. So all the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of CISF Head Constable https://www.cisf.gov.in/. You can apply on the official website.
We would like to inform you about the CISF Recruitment 2022 notification to those who are interested and able to work hard. The only honest, dedicated and hardworking person will be Selected for this post. Stay tuned for more details on CISF Head Constable Recruitment Process and follow the information provided carefully.
The latest update about CISF Recruitment 2022 will be given on our website.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification
Through this registration, we are going to inform you about the online application date and vacancy-
|Recruitment Board||Directorate General|
Central Industrial Security Force
|Number of Post||249|
|Post Name||Head Constables (GENERAL DUTY)|
|North East Region End||07.04.2022|
CISF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
We will discuss through this registration
About CISF Head Constable Qualification Criteria-
Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
The age to apply for this post is 1.08.2021
|For all candidates||167cms||153cms|
|hailing area candidate||160cms||153cms|
|For all candidates||81-86|
To apply for the post of Head Constable must have passed 12th class from government recognized school in addition to achievement in sports, and athletics at the state level or national level or international level.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
- All the candidates who will apply for this post will be tested first by PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST). Candidates’ identities will be verified and biometric will be taken before the PST examination.
- Candidates’ height, chest, and weight will be measured after verification of the identity . Candidates who do not fit the physical measurement will be excluded. However, ST candidates can get a discount on physical measurements.
- Candidates who qualify for the post of PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) will be documented. Candidates will need documents related to age, educational qualifications, and caste for documentation.
- The CISF Board can verify the documents of the candidates.
- If a candidate fails to produce sufficient documents, he/she will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given a TRIAL TEST after documentation.
- TRIAL TEST will be taken number 20.
- Must pass a minimum of 10 marks to pass the test. If you get less than this number, you will not pass the next step.
- The final cut-off of the trial examination will be determined based on the merit list.
- Candidates who pass the test will be required to take an aptitude test of 40 marks.
- You need to get a minimum of 20 marks to pass the aptitude test. Candidates who fail to get the minimum number will not be passed.
- The final list of proficiency tests will be determined based on the merit list.
Candidates who can pass PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST), DOCUMENTATION, TRIAL TEST, PROFICIENCY TEST in each step will be named in the final list.
The final list of CISF Head Constables will be given on the official website of CISF https://cisfrectt.in
- Candidates whose names are on the final merit list will be called for a medical test.
- Candidates who fit the medical test will be shortlisted and unfit candidates will be re-medically tested.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Process
The application process for the post of CISF Head Constable is offline.
To apply for this post, candidates should send Rs.100 / – in the form of Postal Order / Demand Draft from State Bank along with the required documents in the application form to the designated address of CISF by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) by this date. All the application submission addresses are given below.
SC / ST and women will not be charged any fee.
CISF Head Constable Salary
The monthly salary for the post of CISF Head Constable will be paid as Pay Matrix Level-4(Rs.25,500-81,100/-)
|CISF Recruitment 2021 PDF||Download|
CISF Recruitment 2022 last date?
The last date of application is 31st March 2022.
CISF Recruitment 2022 sports quota?
Good news for many sportsmen and women because Directorate General The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is to recruit 249 sportsmen and women as head constables.
Married women can apply CRPF recruitment?
The Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced the recruitment of 249 Head Constables (GENERAL DUTY).